With access to a vast range of paper and plastic label materials on a wide range of standard and specialist adhesives, we can supply the simplest to most exacting of label requirements. All our paper self adhesives are FSC sourced.
We offer a wide range of materials from stock to suit most needs
- Semi-Gloss Paper – most common material which is economical and easy for inks to key to in print. Available in permanent and removable adhesive.
- High/Cast Gloss Paper – high gloss appearance and dust resistance on POS shelved products.
- Vellum – has a matt paper effect and is easier for manual over printing and writing with biro pens. Available in permanent and removable adhesive.
- Direct Thermal – in a variety of grades and adhesives.
- Gloss White/Clear Polypropylene – PP is waterproof and hard wearing. Clear for the effect of being able to see the product behind or for a No Look label effect.
- Gloss White/Clear Polyethylene – PE is same as above but able to handle heating or cryogenic processes.
- Blockout – blackout/opaque, blue or black is added to the adhesion and is used for over labeling incorrect information or hiding previous barcodes or other sensitive information.
- Silver PP – metalized plastic used to create effects without foiling also waterproof and hardwearing.
- Wine material – Super Matt has excellent protection properties and is wet strength.
- Wine material – textured/tintoretto/antique for aesthetic purposes to create rustic or antique effects.
- Void – tamper material to deter products from losing their integrity and also providence that they haven’t done so.
Other specialist and non-stock materials and adhesives are readily available on request.